More About Dale
Training and Experience:
- Catholic University – Washington, D.C.: MSW, clinical casework
- Adelphi University – Garden City, NY: BA in Psychology
- Psychiatric Institute – Washington, D.C.: Group Therapy Training
- George Washington University Medical School – Washington, D.C.: Sex Therapy Training
- Certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor
Early in Dale’s career, she was engaged in protective services, helping families where there was physical and/or sexual abuse or neglect. She then went on to become a psychiatric social worker in a medical facility where she worked with hospitalized psychiatric patients and their families, as well as with medical patients who had emotional problems related to their illnesses or home situations. In her 30+ years of private practice she has helped hundreds of clients resolve their problems and live happy, more productive lives.